2011-02-07

Only Three Questions

Utrecht, Nederland

January was “Know Your Nethers” month for us. Three weeks ago we went to Haarlem (highly recommended by me), I took a self-guided bike tour to Delft, and two weekends ago we were off to Maastricht. Maastricht is the most remote part of The Netherlands you can go. The long train ride gave me some time to reflect on my visit back to the States over Christmas.


It was really good to be “home” but I missed being in The Netherlands more than I thought I would (although, I should not confuse missing Maggie with missing the Netherlands). While home, I was able to catch-up with my family, see my niece, and see a few friends (fewer than I would have wished). There were three questions I received while I was home, I think I can paraphrase them thusly:
  1. What is your visa status?
  2. What about the drugs...?
  3. What do you do all day? (Questions two and three were normally linked)

I will update each one with a blog post this week.

No comments: